Dr. Raphael M. Reischuk
I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Network Security Group at ETH Zürich led by Prof. Adrian Perrig. I obtained my PhD from the Information Security and Cryptography Group at CISPA / Saarland University under supervision of Prof. Michael Backes.
- Network Security: authentication infrastructures [SENT'15],
accountability [ICNP'15, iNetSec'15, SENT'15],
DDoS defense [ICNP'15, NDSS'16], and Future Internet Architectures
Please have a look at the SCION Internet architecture.
- Verifiable delegation of computation and data [CCS'13, Oakland'15]
Please have a look at our recent project on verifiable cloud computing.
- Design and analysis of web application security [WWW'12, CCS'13]
Please have a look at the SAFE Activation Framework for Extensibility.
- Synthesizing cryptographic protocols from declarative specifications [SecDay'10, TOSCA'11]
- Automated verification for cryptographic protocols
- Constraint Programming [CP'09]
- PC member ACM CCS 2016 (posters, demos)
- PC member IEEE CloudCom 2016
- PC member SCN 2016
- PC member IEEE EuroSP 2016
- PC member IEEE CloudCom 2015
- PC member ICWE 2015
- PC member NDSS SENT 2015
SIBRA: Scalable Internet Bandwidth Reservation ArchitectureNDSS'16: Network and Distributed System Security Symposium, 2016.
DEMO: Easy Deployment of a Secure Internet Architecture for the 21st CenturyCCS'16: 23rd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, 2016.
SCION Five Years Later: Revisiting Scalability Control and Isolation on Next-Generation NetworksarXiv e-prints, 2015.
Forwarding Accountability: A Challenging Necessity of the Future Data PlaneiNetSec'15: IFIP WG 11.4 Workshop on Open Research Problems in Network Security, 2015.
FAIR: Forwarding Accountability for Internet ReputabilityICNP'15: IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, 2015.
Balancing Isolation and Sharing of Data in Third-Party Extensible App EcosystemsICWE'15: 15th International Conference on Web Engineering, 2015.
ADSNARK: Nearly Practical and Privacy-Preserving Proofs on Authenticated DataS&P'15: 36th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland), 2015.
Certificates-as-an-Insurance: Incentivizing Accountability in SSL/TLSSENT'15: NDSS Workshop on Security of Emerging Networking Technologies, 2015.
Declarative Design and Enforcement for Secure Cloud ApplicationsPhD thesis, 2014.
The Official SAFE ManualTechnical report, 2014.
Verifiable Delegation of Computation on Outsourced DataCCS'13: 20th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, 2013.
DEMO: Secure and Customizable Web Development in the SAFE Activation FrameworkCCS'13: 20th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, 2013.
SAFE Extensibility for Data-Driven Web ApplicationsWWW'12: 21st International World Wide Web Conference, 2012.
G2C: Cryptographic Protocols from Goal-Driven SpecificationsTOSCA'11: Theory of Security and Applications (now POST), held as part of ETAPS 2011, the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, 2011.
Cryptographic Protocols From Declarative SpecificationsSecDay'10: Grande Region Security and Reliability Day, 2010.
Maintaining State in Propagation SolversCP'09: 15th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, 2009.
Automated Checking of Observational Equivalence for an Extended Spi CalculusStudents' project, 2009.
Reconciling Copying and Trailing for Constraint Programming SystemsBachelor's thesis, 2008.
Book "Programmierung - Eine Einführung in die Informatik"
I assisted Gert Smolka in writing the first and second edition of this book, an introduction to computer science based on functional programming. It is mostly written for undergraduate CS students (language: German).
- Operating Systems and Networks (spring 16)
- Operating Systems and Networks (spring 15)
- Programming for Engineers (summer 11)
- Current Research in Information Security (summer 11)
- The Magic of Cryptography (summer 11)
- Cryptography (summer 10, teaching award)
- Formal Methods and Cryptography (winter 09/10)
- Current Research in Information Security (summer 09)
- The Magic of Cryptography (summer 09)
- Advanced Cryptography (summer 08)
- Programmierung 1 (winter 07/08, supervision)
- Programmierung 1 (winter 06/07)
- Mathematical intensive course for beginners (winter 07/08)
- Mathematical intensive course for beginners (winter 06/07)
- Simon Scherrer (Bachelor's thesis, 2016)
- Shefali Garg (internship, 2013)
- Santiago Aragon (implementation project, 2012)
- Parth Tripathi (internship, 2012)
- Florian Schröder (Masters's thesis, 2012)
- Karsten Knuth (Bachelor's thesis, 2011)
- Ines Ciolacu (implementation project, 2011)
- Jan Balzer (Bachelor's thesis, 2011)
- Aleksandra Pochron (research project, 2009/2010)
- Nora Speicher (student project, 2009/2010)
FdSI Bachelor Award
I have been awarded the FdSI Bachelor Prize for outstanding achievements during my undergraduate studies.
- Development of a lecture administration system. Please contact me in case you are interested.
- Development of a tool to administrate the students at our chair.
- Development of a tool to automatically generate and print lecture certificates.
- Development of a site to graphically display conference deadlines (submission, notification, ...).
- Check my riddles for a couple of challenging riddles.